Drogenbaron's Discussions (701)

Discussions Replied To (640) Replies Latest Activity

"Where does it say over 1000?"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 12, 2020 to Katy Perry - Smile signed cd

113 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by David Din

"Yeah :D I mean you can cancel it, but if they come out legit, I actually am ok to wa…"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 11, 2020 to Katy Perry - Signed Daisies 7" Vinyl

48 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"Just got an email that states a new release date of September 18. Bought from the UK…"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 10, 2020 to Katy Perry - Signed Daisies 7" Vinyl

48 Apr 16, 2021
Reply by Christina Marie

"I think it's very likely signed albums will be available on her site later :) I thin…"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 10, 2020 to Katy Perry - Smile signed cd

113 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by David Din

"Twenty One Pilots were gone in no time as well :D "

Drogenbaron replied Aug 10, 2020 to Katy Perry - Smile signed cd

113 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by David Din

"How do you know about the 1500 or stock info in general? :D "

Drogenbaron replied Aug 10, 2020 to Katy Perry - Smile signed cd

113 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by David Din

"Very unfortunate that it just ships inside the US. I tried shipito with this, and ho…"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 10, 2020 to Katy Perry - Smile signed cd

113 Dec 7, 2020
Reply by David Din

"What do you think of Amazon UK? I know they already shipped a ton of records that we…"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 9, 2020 to signed cardi b. cd until the 6th

71 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Lee C

"Glad I passed on it..."

Drogenbaron replied Aug 9, 2020 to signed cardi b. cd until the 6th

71 Feb 17, 2021
Reply by Lee C

"Cheaper that from her own store :)"

Drogenbaron replied Aug 8, 2020 to Melanie C (Spice Girls!) Signed CD - amazon UK

1 Aug 8, 2020
Reply by Drogenbaron

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service