We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,813)

Discussions Replied To (14847) Replies Latest Activity

"He's a scammer but no one here was burned. I'm terminating his sccount."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 5, 2016 to <>

14 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Paul

"You mean the Hotel California? It doesn't have the cookie-cutter Henley I'm concerne…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 4, 2016 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"The Henley looks like the ones I'm concerned about. When I checked a few months ago,…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 4, 2016 to Rock and Roll Collection Concerns [Title revised by moderator]

501 Nov 22, 2017

"Yes. Chris's Joplin is bold and looks nice but part barely shows on the blue, which…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 3, 2016 to Janice Joplin's Autograph - Best Place to Sell

11 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Ken Westreich

"Thanks, Ballroom. I think your range on market value is accurate. Chris, if you off…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 3, 2016 to Janice Joplin's Autograph - Best Place to Sell

11 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Ken Westreich

"Where is it posted?"

11 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Ken Westreich

"The platform we're on has gone from incredibly reliable to marginal over the last ye…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 3, 2016 to Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

36 Aug 3, 2016

"Brick, It is so good to see you here again! Thanks for your input on the Tony Curti…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 2, 2016 to Tony Curtis Autographs and His (Not So) Tricky Secretarial

36 Aug 3, 2016

"I agree, Nico. I think it's best to avoid a lot of concussions."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 2, 2016 to What's with eBay sellers overpricing?

25 Aug 2, 2016

"Nico, Please use a translation service or ask a friend who can help you, because pos…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Aug 2, 2016 to What's with eBay sellers overpricing?

25 Aug 2, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service