James M's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you. This copy seems similar to mine. I believe subsequent releases of the vol…"

James M replied May 5 to Songs by George Harrison Volume 2 signed book

13 May 11
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"So I did some digging and it appears in 2019, the book was rereleased by Genesis. O…"

James M replied May 4 to Songs by George Harrison Volume 2 signed book

13 May 11
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"So I have an interesting development regarding the Songs by George Harrison book I p…"

James M replied May 4 to Songs by George Harrison Volume 2 signed book

13 May 11
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Thanks Raul"

James M replied May 4 to Songs by George Harrison Volume 2 signed book

13 May 11
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Yeah I don't think I've seen the book themselves be forged but I do know there are s…"

James M replied May 4 to Songs by George Harrison Volume 2 signed book

13 May 11
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Thanks Ballroom, I paid £800 for it which seems like a reasonable price? Regards "

James M replied May 4 to Songs by George Harrison Volume 2 signed book

13 May 11
Reply by Thorsten Knublauch

"Emailed few days ago asking where my poster was as its almost been a year now, was o…"

James M replied May 1 to Mel Gibson - Signed Braveheart Posters €55

66 May 12
Reply by REM

"Thomson Roddick auctioneers & valuers"

James M replied Apr 30 to Beatles 1964 Autograph book

8 May 1
Reply by HangingOnTheWall

"The same auction house previously sold the exact same set in 2024 for £2,400"

James M replied Apr 30 to Beatles 1964 Autograph book

8 May 1
Reply by HangingOnTheWall

"He has always got back to me quickly, never more than 48 hours. Roger is on holiday…"

James M replied Apr 15 to Roger Epperson Quick Opinion not so quick

36 Apr 26
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service