We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,806)

Discussions Replied To (14840) Replies Latest Activity

"You didn't do anything wrong, Bill. And I agree with you about Roman Polanski. It's…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Bob Dylan signed album. Any thoughts?

19 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"The biggest question is not the legitimacy of their authenticators. It's how do they…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to it's original?from antiquities of california

70 Apr 21, 2017

"Top content is listed automatically by character count. I closed the Manson topic be…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to Bob Dylan signed album. Any thoughts?

19 Jun 1, 2016

"How did they frame it?"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied Jun 1, 2016 to it's original?from antiquities of california

70 Apr 21, 2017

"That link has one of the worst Jeter forgeries ever...and we've seen a lot of bad on…"

70 Apr 21, 2017

"I don't think it's good either. I don't think it's close, sorry."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Bob Dylan signed album. Any thoughts?

19 Jun 1, 2016

"I like the Henley. I don't know the others well enough to comment on them."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Eagles

4 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Virgil Thompson

"I agree. I don't think it's real."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Elvis Presley ... Real???

10 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Karsten

"John and Bill, This is an offensive topic to many members, so I'm going to close thi…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to [Discussion Closed by Moderator Due to Offensive Content] it is original?charles manson

36 May 31, 2016

"As repulsive as Hitler is, I feel that his autograph is part of a legitimate collect…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to [Discussion Closed by Moderator Due to Offensive Content] it is original?charles manson

36 May 31, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service