We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Steve Cyrkin, Admin's Discussions (15,806)

Discussions Replied To (14840) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard to figure out what to allow and what not to. "

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to [Discussion Closed by Moderator Due to Offensive Content] it is original?charles manson

36 May 31, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Profiles in History proves themselves again to be a highly reputable auction house."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Profiles in History removed the MJ drawings from the auction this morning. And Lizzi…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"I don't think that Invaluable polices its sellers for authenticity. "

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Nico, You are posting things multiple times after you have been asked many times not…"

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to signaturedreams.net

4 May 31, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Pete and Ian are saying that this is a dealer that they believe you can trust."

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Piece of History Collectibles. Are they good?

24 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Paul

"Thanks, Ian. "

Steve Cyrkin, Admin replied May 31, 2016 to Piece of History Collectibles. Are they good?

24 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Paul

"Thanks, Pete."

24 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Paul

"I'm saying let's wait for more people to give opinions. I posted the Raiders poster…"

24 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Paul

"Thanks, Samuel. They have this Raiders of the Lost Ark signed by Harrison Ford, Geor…"

24 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service