James M's Discussions (251)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"I was able to order with my forwarder okay"

James M replied Apr 13 to Kanye West Signed Vinyl & CDs

42 Jul 5
Reply by PFCollector

"I own both the Wings book and the Teenage Cancer Trust poster, and I have to say I m…"

James M replied Apr 13 to Paul McCartney signed Band on The Run book

161 Jul 6
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Here's mine framed, I went with UV museum glass and a mount, as it's better with pen…"

James M replied Apr 13 to Signed Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page Posters

55 Apr 16
Reply by PFCollector

"To provide an update on this, I also recieved the 3 x 3 insert and mine was also smu…"

James M replied Apr 10 to Slash Signed Vinyl: Deathstalker /50

15 Apr 10
Reply by James M

"Vinyl back in stock"

James M replied Mar 29 to Kanye West Signed Vinyl & CDs

42 Jul 5
Reply by PFCollector

"Looks like your Aunt, or perhaps another fan, having fun attempting to write out the…"

James M replied Mar 28 to Becketts says unlikely to authenticate fully, where did Beatles autographs come from?

4 Mar 28
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Here's mine! "

James M replied Mar 28 to Signed Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page Posters

55 Apr 16
Reply by PFCollector

"From eBay, I'll probably post mine as well when it arrives "

James M replied Mar 27 to Signed Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page Posters

55 Apr 16
Reply by PFCollector

"Mine got delayed but should hopefully arrive tomorrow "

James M replied Mar 27 to Signed Paul McCartney, Jimmy Page Posters

55 Apr 16
Reply by PFCollector

"If only they had Here Comes The Sun lithographs signed by George, I think I wouldve…"

James M replied Mar 26 to George Harrison Genesis signed Piggies litho bundle

4 Mar 27
Reply by Robert

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service