We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

jayceman's Discussions (1,121)

Discussions Replied To (1055) Replies Latest Activity

"I thought you might be near Dearborn, MI I like and follow what you do on Dime and o…"

jayceman replied May 6, 2022 to

just now

"Ron's right,  Trejo is at Motor City Con near Detroit, in Novi, MI next weekend, and…"

just now

"Like his previous release, signed CDs also available through major US indie record s…"

just now

"Newbury added to the outlets to pick this up ($11.99 here, 71 currently left) John W…"

jayceman replied May 6, 2022 to JOHN WAITE - Anything signed EP CD - $6.99 Target

4 May 6, 2022
Reply by jayceman

"nice find,  but $76USD plus intl shipping has me "screaming in the night"...! Link i…"

jayceman replied May 6, 2022 to Krokus signed Vinyl

3 May 6, 2022
Reply by damageinc777

"BEAR MCCREARY - Call of Duty Vanguard Soundtrack signed CD, $15,98 AUTOGRAPH CD EXCL…"

jayceman replied May 4, 2022 to

just now

"FYI, new album OMEGA avail for pre order starting Friday, including a limited set wh…"

jayceman replied May 3, 2022 to

just now

"arrived today, ahead of his Talk Shop session starting shortly, Politics and mis-inf…"

jayceman replied May 2, 2022 to Ted Nugent - Detroit Muscle signed CD

13 Oct 17, 2023
Reply by Modern pain

"49 WINCHESTER- Fortune Favors the Bold indie exclusive signed CD, out May 13, avail…"

jayceman replied May 1, 2022 to

just now

"all formats sold out now of course,  but am surprised there was no heads-up on this…"

jayceman replied May 1, 2022 to Black Keys Autographed Bundle

7 May 1, 2022
Reply by Marshall Slayton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service