Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,533)

Discussions Replied To (1450) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 10, 2016 to George Martin, dies at age 90.

11 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Halloran

"Yeah, I believe that hurt George. He felt that was a masterpiece I believe. (Rightfu…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 10, 2016 to George Martin, dies at age 90.

11 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Adam Halloran

"M. Ward signed poster with "More Rain" vinyl $18.99 B&N exclusive http://www.ba…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 9, 2016 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Thanks Paul! "

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"I just got this one in the mail today from Pattie Boyd (Perhaps the greatest rock mu…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2016 to What's new in your collection?

6266 Oct 4
Reply by Stepeanut

"Paul that is such a wonderful piece!! Wow, I really think that is cool. Not a huge f…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2016 to Restored Beatles poster.

240 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I uaually wait till last 10 seconds to bid. At a price roughly 5 to 10 dollars then…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 7, 2016 to underbidder on ebay items; - how philosophical should one be?

9 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by JJ

"Thanks Mike T! That is an awesome deal!"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 6, 2016 to Musicians Who Sell Their Signatures In Shop.

5602 Nov 2, 2019
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I am very confused on these two signed albums. If they were signed at the same time…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 5, 2016 to Band-Signed Beatles Album Census and Price History 2016

239 Mar 23, 2024
Reply by Servi

"I believe this is authentic, I also agree not 1967, but letter formations that look…"

Adam Halloran replied Mar 4, 2016 to Yet Another Paul McCartney Opinion Request

30 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Alexander Mehl

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service