We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

jayceman's Discussions (1,121)

Discussions Replied To (1055) Replies Latest Activity

"Jimmie Allen, country artist, - kids book from the same Delaware book store My Voice…"

jayceman replied Mar 16, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2551 2 hours ago
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Jimmy Fallon (another kids book), same Delaware book store Nana Loves You More *SIGN…"

2551 2 hours ago

"Bush sisters, Jenna Bush Hager & Barbara Pierce Bush kids book from a Delaware b…"

2551 2 hours ago

"I see I'm not alone then,  thanks for the pic- I have similar, but maybe overall not…"

jayceman replied Mar 15, 2022 to

just now

"thanks for posting,  Can't say I'm a big fan, but price is right and I don't have he…"

jayceman replied Mar 15, 2022 to Jewel - Freewheelin' Woman - CD w/Signed Booklet

7 Apr 29, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"FYI, just received my CD/cassette bundle shipment from Warner UK,  Signed Art card w…"

just now

"Newbury is generally great and the type of signed product is most likely out of thei…"

just now

"FYI, "The Machine" is actually keyboardist Isabella Summers Isabella Summers - Wikip…"

jayceman replied Mar 14, 2022 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

93 May 25, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"yeah, what can you do, thanks for noting it, Like most internet things, once the gen…"

jayceman replied Mar 14, 2022 to Florence + The Machine- Dance Fever CD (signed indie exclusive)

93 May 25, 2022
Reply by Matt M.

"thanks for posting and am a Satch fan,  but $25 for a single CD and it's a postcard,…"

jayceman replied Mar 14, 2022 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service