PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

autographcollector1's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I actually think it could be real.  Curious if Ballroom or Richard Booth or one of t…"

autographcollector1 replied May 10 to Ringo Starr Signed Abbey Road -- is it real?

13 May 10
Reply by Joe Smith

"Bump"

autographcollector1 replied May 9 to Is it worth it? (Michael Jackson)

5 May 9
Reply by autographcollector1

"Thank you for the reply.  I am confident it's real, just wondering if it's actually…"

autographcollector1 replied May 8 to Is it worth it? (Michael Jackson)

5 May 9

"Any other thoughts on this one?  Thanks!"

autographcollector1 replied Apr 21 to George Harrison Check - Is It Real?

2 Apr 21

"So I learned this is from in-person RACC collector Roland Brodner.  He is one of the…"

autographcollector1 replied Apr 18 to Need a Heath Ledger opinion...

6 Apr 18

"PSA/DNA failed it on Quick Opinion."

autographcollector1 replied Apr 16 to Thoughts on this Paul McCartney Abbey Road LP?

18 Apr 16
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Very funny -- the seller cancelled my order and relisted even though I bought it a f…"

autographcollector1 replied Apr 15 to Thoughts on this Paul McCartney Abbey Road LP?

18 Apr 16
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Just submitted!  Will let you know what they say.  Will prove interesting.  I have t…"

autographcollector1 replied Apr 15 to Thoughts on this Paul McCartney Abbey Road LP?

18 Apr 16
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yeah I figure for 10 bucks it will be interesting.  Would you do PSA or BAS?  "

18 Apr 16
Reply by BallroomDays67

"What was interesting to me is that the seller had a mix of real and fake; my guess i…"

18 Apr 16
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service