Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,379)

Discussions Replied To (1300) Replies Latest Activity

"The problem is also us, as collectors, put so much faith and emphasis in these compa…"

Adam Halloran replied 7 hours ago to What has happened to PSA/DNA Authentication??

30 6 hours ago
Reply by terrier8HOF

"THIS ^  is what I am having trouble comprehending, I would want something posted and…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 1 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

450 on Tuesday
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Frank is not currently on the "not allowed" list  https://www.ebay.com/help/policie…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 1 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

450 on Tuesday
Reply by BallroomDays67

"If you search eBay for "Beatles signed Caiazzo" there are still many items listed wi…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 30 to Paul & Ringo Signed CD's

450 on Tuesday
Reply by BallroomDays67

"That is incredible! Thank you for sharing. While autographs in themselves is great f…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 15 to Don Henley Autograph Interesting Story (I hope!)

6 Nov 15
Reply by ParkersBand

"I think this hobby in general only works with straight forward honesty, as much of t…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 13 to The much debated Ruth removed from the frame

164 Nov 19
Reply by ITguy1984

"Agree Steve. There are so many certified Mccartney's on eBay right now, you would th…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 8 to Beautiful McCartney Autograph That I Lost Yesterday - Very Painful

14 Nov 8
Reply by fab432

"Mel, please see we no longer use attachments for photos. Please watch this video and…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 2 to A previous mistake on my part. Attached is the set of questionable Beatle signatures I came across

8 Nov 3
Reply by Woody2Shoes

"Hi EJ. We no longer post photos as attachments in the group. Could you please edit y…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 2 to Is this Ringo real?

6 Nov 3
Reply by Daniel Alayof

"Hi Greg, could you please upload the photos so they are visible? The attachments are…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 2 to Joe DiMaggio real ??

4 Nov 2
Reply by Greg Z

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service