Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,289)

Discussions Replied To (1214) Replies Latest Activity

"Perry Cox is selling this. Looks fine."

Adam Halloran replied Feb 5 to Paul McCartney Signed Wings LP

3 Feb 5
Reply by BallroomDays67

"While I am not a fan of how they look, to me, there is no difference to a book and a…"

Adam Halloran replied Feb 3 to Iconic Auctions offering David Gilmour *COPIED* Signature - BAS Authenticated

133 Feb 4
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Unless you know the background of the individual and their qualifications I don't se…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 3 to PSA Quick Opinion services. Would like your thoughts.

33 Jan 18
Reply by Phil Dilling

"Messaging Perry would be the appropriate action on this if I were thinking about a p…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 27, 2018 to Paul McCartney Signed Abbey Rd - with P Cox COA

11 Dec 28, 2018

"Northern is spelled Northam...But I have seen Perry make typos before. The seller ha…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 26, 2018 to Paul McCartney Signed Abbey Rd - with P Cox COA

11 Dec 28, 2018

""

Adam Halloran replied Dec 26, 2018 to Paul McCartney Signed Abbey Rd - with P Cox COA

11 Dec 28, 2018

"My first thought is this is a real Perry Cox loa. It has Perry's carpet in the backg…"

11 Dec 28, 2018

"Richard, thank you, that makes sense. I assumed they had to all be signed at the sam…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 2, 2018 to George Harrison Gunnar Nilsson programme from 1979?

5 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by marc e

"Programme Rockaway sold (signature only) (file1) Programme sold at icollector (file…"

Adam Halloran replied Dec 2, 2018 to George Harrison Gunnar Nilsson programme from 1979?

5 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by marc e

"I had quite a few good conversations with Tony. This is very sad for me to hear. I h…"

Adam Halloran replied Nov 11, 2018 to Very sad news: Tony Varvel has passed away.

21 Nov 30, 2018
Reply by Woody2Shoes

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service