Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,237)

Discussions Replied To (1163) Replies Latest Activity

"This is awful, but you have to remember the type of collector this (plus the grading…"

Adam Halloran replied yesterday to The Horror of slabbing (Vince Lombardi)

12 yesterday
Reply by Eric K Longo

"I just want to add another suggestion.  I personally wouldn't frame it with two lp's…"

Adam Halloran replied on Sunday to Trimming a Beatles album page?

27 on Sunday
Reply by Will McIntosh

"I am with goodcat. I would leave it and size a photo to put next to it. I also would…"

Adam Halloran replied on Sunday to Trimming a Beatles album page?

27 on Sunday
Reply by Will McIntosh

"I just use Flickr. I take pictures of everything and write descriptions, where and w…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 8 to How do members catalogue their collections?

7 Jan 10
Reply by a pug called eva

"I think it is to possibly artificially inflate prices  higher then they sell at. If…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 8 to Crazy price of autographs.

32 Jan 9
Reply by Stephen Duncan

"Not sure if this is any better then my screenshot with the proof photo. Still I will…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 6 to Ebay Seller NJBC using my "proof photo" of Brian Wilson signature BAS certified....

25 Jan 7
Reply by terrier8HOF

"If you go to the ebay page now. It is just the album and the BAS cert. Unfortunately…"

Adam Halloran replied Jan 6 to Ebay Seller NJBC using my "proof photo" of Brian Wilson signature BAS certified....

25 Jan 7
Reply by terrier8HOF

"The fact that he went ahead and actually printed off the photo to send out is real s…"

25 Jan 7
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Yep, quite right, very pathetic and sad. There is only one proof here, and that is h…"

25 Jan 7
Reply by terrier8HOF

"Success (sort of) the message I sent to him had a screen shot of the orignal posting…"

25 Jan 7
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2009-2017   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service