We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi guys, this complete set is not mine, I want to clarify. I showed it in other groups because I simply find it fascinating. Last weekend I went to a comic convention, and there were three stands of memorabilia, in one of them, a Ringo signature was for sale for 2 K USD, and it seemed excessive to me.

The owner saw that I knew about these topics and I showed him part of my collection in photos. Then he showed me his next acquisition, which he authorized me to share in photos. There is an inscription on the back which makes me think someone got it for their friend's daughter, and it is dated 1964 Opera House, Blackpool. He told me that he will submit it to certification and subsequent sale, I hope to tell you the outcome later.

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a couple for comparison.

Thank you very much for sharing it, are the examples you show authentic from the same period and event? Or are they cases of fakes that you have found? I just would like to understand a little better. Sometimes I would like to thank you by name because it feels a little strange to say "Thank you Ballroom"

The other two aren’t authentic in my opinion.

Oh god! What a difficult task to authenticate signatures, for me the ones you show would pass as good ones from 1963 perhaps, I will keep you up to date if this piece passes certification or not. Thank you

Thanks. No problem. Even the provenance on the back looks a bit odd, with a “Griffiths” with the “T’ looking like a crossed “H”, and the “Beatlen” or “Beatled”. 

Hehe, I understand that, but well, people's handwriting is different from person to person, I only focused on The Beatles' signatures. Greetings

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service