We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Joe Santori's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I was there too and if I remember correctly sat right in the same spot as you. Small…"

Joe Santori replied Jun 28, 2015 to Taschen's Rolling Stones Collectable coffee table book

42 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Joe Santori

"   Dear Ms. McTushy,     Thank you for you frank and forthright opinion.  Although I…"

Joe Santori replied Jun 19, 2015 to Taschen's Rolling Stones Collectable coffee table book

42 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Joe Santori

"   Bill,      I uploaded a file of the the litho.  It's absolutely beautiful and I c…"

Joe Santori replied Jun 18, 2015 to Purchased "Authentic" autographed by The Rolling Stones that PSA/DNA discredited

95 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by John Kimball

"    Hi John,      I just uploaded a picture of the litho.  Haven't had it framed yet…"

Joe Santori replied Jun 18, 2015 to Purchased "Authentic" autographed by The Rolling Stones that PSA/DNA discredited

95 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by John Kimball

"   Hey Barry,      Yeah, my girlfriend and I saw them at the Ohio Stadium on May 30t…"

Joe Santori replied Jun 18, 2015 to Taschen's Rolling Stones Collectable coffee table book

42 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Joe Santori

"    Gratefulphish,        Thanks for your insight however the book, although a bit p…"

Joe Santori replied Jun 18, 2015 to Taschen's Rolling Stones Collectable coffee table book

42 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Joe Santori

"   Ian,    I've dealt with Genesis before and had great service but it didn't involv…"

42 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Joe Santori

"   Thanks James.  I called last evening but unfortunately there was no one in the of…"

42 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Joe Santori

"       Josh,      I agree with everything you had to say and I'm working on the lega…"

Joe Santori replied May 29, 2015 to Purchased "Authentic" autographed by The Rolling Stones that PSA/DNA discredited

95 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by John Kimball

"   Hi Bill,       Thanks for your suggestion.  It came up in a couple of earlier pos…"

Joe Santori replied May 29, 2015 to Purchased "Authentic" autographed by The Rolling Stones that PSA/DNA discredited

95 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by John Kimball

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service