We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Matty Mich's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for your response and a few offers!  This Jim Morrison autograph is…"

Matty Mich replied Jul 31, 2019 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"ITS FOR SALE!  GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE INTERESTED.     Hello to all of the Jim Morrsi…"

Matty Mich replied Jan 11, 2019 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"I'll send it where you want to get authicauthori.  Name the organization and we will…"

Matty Mich replied Nov 21, 2018 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"Sure I have an old account probably 6-7 years old"

Matty Mich replied Nov 21, 2018 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"Team Morrison Fans, Im going to hang on to this item for now and let this page speak…"

Matty Mich replied Nov 20, 2018 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"Hello again to my new friends from Autograph  Magazine!, I genuinely thank everyone…"

Matty Mich replied Nov 15, 2018 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"PUG,  look at the second photo on the first page, it also has the white edges you no…"

Matty Mich replied Nov 6, 2018 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"On thickness it can be very subjective.  What I consider thick or card stock may dif…"

Matty Mich replied Nov 6, 2018 to Jim Morrison of The Doors Exclusively on Elextra Records Signed Promotional Head Shot

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"One more thought on a forgery.  If you look at all of the other band members they si…"

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

"Thanks for your input PUG!  Very astute in your observations.  The photo is a 4 x 5…"

52 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Matty Mich

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service