Dan Morris's Discussions (401)

Discussions Replied To (394) Replies Latest Activity

"Very true Rich, Newbury have always shown up and JB Hi-Fi send from Australia to NZ…"

Dan Morris replied on Saturday to pre orders

4 yesterday
Reply by Steve Viola

"Not just you. Had a few not show up sent to the UK and US addresses as shipping to N…"

Dan Morris replied on Saturday to pre orders

4 yesterday
Reply by Steve Viola

"Agreed, this looks more like his recent signature which is a bit all over the shop"

Dan Morris replied on Saturday to William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy Authenticity Question?

12 yesterday
Reply by AC1074

"I agree, Shatner does not look right to me either and Nimoy is closer but still a li…"

Dan Morris replied on Saturday to William Shatner & Leonard Nimoy Authenticity Question?

12 yesterday
Reply by AC1074

"I agree with Steve. Ali signed and signed and was great to his fans and there is unl…"

Dan Morris replied on Saturday to Muhammad Ali Autographs; Just how many really exist?

4 yesterday
Reply by AC1074

"Interesting. Wondering what the amount means, number of items signed or something el…"

Dan Morris replied on Saturday to Phil Collins Secreterial Autographs? Are there known exemplars?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Dan Morris

"I was told by a fellow collector that when he went through his second divorce in the…"

Dan Morris replied on Friday to Phil Collins Secreterial Autographs? Are there known exemplars?

4 on Saturday
Reply by Dan Morris

"Authentic IMO. I'd put the value lower than Joe as whilst it has great provenance it…"

Dan Morris replied Mar 24 to harrison ford opinions please.

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Mike Shepherd

"All look authentic to me although number 3 is not the best example of his signature"

Dan Morris replied Mar 23 to Phil Collins Authenticity Check

8 on Friday
Reply by TFFFan

"His signature is and always has been a scribble so it's impossible to say for sure.…"

Dan Morris replied Mar 21 to Michael caine autograph

2 Mar 21
Reply by Chiara odwyer

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service