We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

John Maurer's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I appreciate your kind words and everybody's interest. I feel hollow. I mean, I've b…"

John Maurer replied Apr 10 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"So Renee from Beckett customer service wrote me an email today and said that the Bec…"

John Maurer replied Apr 10 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"SEE BELOW: Renee at Beckett finally got back to me with the excuse that Beckett's co…"

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"At this point I'd be happy to provide my login email and password for everyone to go…"

John Maurer replied Apr 8 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I already checked. They're not coming to North Carolina and I don't feel like drivin…"

John Maurer replied Apr 8 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yes, however that's not the one they have posted in the order section of my Beckett…"

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yes, it came back not encapsulated. But anybody who looks up that certificate number…"

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"So Beckett can't be trusted? Is that the general consensus? I'm still waiting for th…"

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"There's medicine in your words JK. Funny story, I met Charlton Heston in 2000. Here…"

John Maurer replied Mar 28 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I appreciate the advice JK. It's not difficult to take what you guys are telling me.…"

John Maurer replied Mar 28 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service