We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

TheAvidCollector's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I did get a refund from a different booklist if that reassures anybody else in the s…"

TheAvidCollector replied May 5, 2023 to KATE BUSH How To Be Invisible - SIGNED Canadian independant bookstore pre-order links

34 May 10, 2023
Reply by Pete D Moore

"Yup!  Ended up getting emailed by them soon after saying no signed copies are availa…"

TheAvidCollector replied May 3, 2023 to KATE BUSH How To Be Invisible - SIGNED Canadian independant bookstore pre-order links

34 May 10, 2023
Reply by Pete D Moore

"I just received an email from a different booklist saying we have received full paym…"

TheAvidCollector replied May 2, 2023 to KATE BUSH How To Be Invisible - SIGNED Canadian independant bookstore pre-order links

34 May 10, 2023
Reply by Pete D Moore

"Originally when this was posted it said on the recordstore website exclusive “signed…"

TheAvidCollector replied Mar 16, 2023 to Tears For Fears - The Hurting (Half Speed Master): Vinyl LP + Exclusive Signed Print

14 Mar 16, 2023
Reply by TheAvidCollector

"Yup!  As expected I’ve just had it confirmed by record store customer service that…"

TheAvidCollector replied Mar 16, 2023 to Tears For Fears - The Hurting (Half Speed Master): Vinyl LP + Exclusive Signed Print

14 Mar 16, 2023

"Will do. Just sent them an email.  Probably was a mistake, and they pulled the “sign…"

TheAvidCollector replied Mar 13, 2023 to Tears For Fears - The Hurting (Half Speed Master): Vinyl LP + Exclusive Signed Print

14 Mar 16, 2023

"Yes, annoying, will need to contact them to confirm one way or another.  Had it in m…"

TheAvidCollector replied Mar 13, 2023 to Tears For Fears - The Hurting (Half Speed Master): Vinyl LP + Exclusive Signed Print

14 Mar 16, 2023

"Thanks Richard, as expected I suppose.  How sad "

TheAvidCollector replied Nov 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I’m wondering exactly the same thing.  No communication from them since placing my o…"

TheAvidCollector replied Nov 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan via Simon & Schuster anyone brave enough ?

1017 Nov 25, 2022
Reply by Servi

"Hello all, I just wondered if anyone has had any further communication from Cole’s i…"

TheAvidCollector replied Nov 22, 2022 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1503 Aug 19, 2023
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service