We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

mojomaher's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, i have decided i am not going to buy it, so don't need to spend the $15 with R…"

mojomaher replied May 30, 2015 to What do you think about this Robert Plant autograph, authentic of fake, opinions ?

16 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ger Ryan

"The seller does claim to know the date Devon, he says it was signed by Plant at Camb…"

mojomaher replied May 30, 2015 to What do you think about this Robert Plant autograph, authentic of fake, opinions ?

16 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ger Ryan

"I still think it looks authentic, but that the seller got the date wrong, probably w…"

mojomaher replied May 29, 2015 to What do you think about this Robert Plant autograph, authentic of fake, opinions ?

16 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ger Ryan

"I personally thought it looked good too. So hard to tell with Robert's graphs over t…"

mojomaher replied May 28, 2015 to What do you think about this Robert Plant autograph, authentic of fake, opinions ?

16 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ger Ryan

"Thanx for the info, that was in NYC, this was in England, he does still sign sometim…"

mojomaher replied May 28, 2015 to What do you think about this Robert Plant autograph, authentic of fake, opinions ?

16 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Ger Ryan

"Thanx for letting me know, cheers ! "

mojomaher replied May 28, 2015 to David Gilmour autograph, authentic of fake, opinions ?

3 May 28, 2015
Reply by mojomaher

"I was told that both LP"s were signed on different occasions in the late 80's, that…"

mojomaher replied Jan 11, 2015 to Johnny Thunders Signed LPs

2 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by mojomaher

"Not sure exactly, as the seller told me he has so many items from Kiss signed, he sa…"

mojomaher replied Jul 13, 2014 to Kiss - Destroyer Signed LP, Real Autographs, Opinions ?

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by mojomaher

"Anybody, opinions, what do you guys think ?"

mojomaher replied Jul 13, 2014 to Kiss - Destroyer Signed LP, Real Autographs, Opinions ?

3 Jul 13, 2014
Reply by mojomaher

"Thanx for all you're opinions, i appreciate it, cheers !"

mojomaher replied Oct 3, 2013 to Kiss - Signed 1st album, real or fake, you're opinions ?

5 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by mojomaher

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service