We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Face's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"He knows they are fake and that he has been screwed by Jason Makris, he is trying to…"

Face replied Jan 28, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Even better, just a few days ago, he sold the Victory Tour Jacket, which I proved wa…"

Face replied Jan 28, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"For those who remember my messages, I mentioned Richard Fossaas who had a bunch of M…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Lol, read the previous comments, it's just hilarious... :-)"

Face replied Jan 8, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Check this out guys... You can see the moment when the picture was taken at 0:09...…"

Face replied Jan 8, 2015 to Michael Jackson drawings (Miscell inc. 'Historic portraits' and 'Disney characters')

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Yes Rick... But maybe not in "his country"..."

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Just to clarify,...I was being sarcastic if you haven't noticed..."

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"He mentions the fact that he was asked not to post other people's emails...  This a…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"First, I do not pretend being a spokeperson to anyone, also I never pretended to be…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

"Mr Frost, You seem to have a lot of energy writing long posts and writing about you…"

1706 Jan 7
Reply by Lizzie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service