We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Benjamin's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Ah, thank you!  By the way, the website offering this is Regis Autographs. I’d been…"

Benjamin replied Nov 1, 2018 to Seeking Freddie Mercury autograph

12 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by spiralstatic

"Innuendo, could you please give your opinion on this piece? Before you look at it th…"

Benjamin replied Nov 1, 2018 to Seeking Freddie Mercury autograph

12 Nov 1, 2018
Reply by spiralstatic

"By the way, a couple hours ago Madonna posted this image to her Instagram story. An…"

Benjamin replied Sep 26, 2018 to Doubtful real Madonna signed???

15 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by ⚜️Michael⚜️

"Tbh, I assumed there already was an off topic section that I just hadn’t ventured in…"

Benjamin replied Jun 3, 2018 to Would it be okay if...

10 Jun 9, 2018
Reply by Judge Nutmeg

"Something you should know about Springsteen: he’s been doing a show on Broadway sinc…"

Benjamin replied May 23, 2018 to Opinion about a website that sells autographs

11 May 23, 2018
Reply by Benjamin

"It wouldn’t surprise me, to be honest. When I was living in New York and collecting…"

Benjamin replied May 21, 2018 to Some BIG NUMBERS at the John Brennan / RR Auction

34 May 21, 2018
Reply by a pug called eva

"Received my Fatty Arbuckle photo in the mail today, from Golden Age Autographs: "

Benjamin replied May 21, 2018 to What's new in your collection?

6019 on Friday
Reply by Martin Peters

"Wait... so this stuff was the bottom of the barrel stuff for him? He had some excell…"

Benjamin replied May 21, 2018 to Some BIG NUMBERS at the John Brennan / RR Auction

34 May 21, 2018

"I was wondering if perhaps the In Utero graph would have gone for more had it been o…"

Benjamin replied May 20, 2018 to Some BIG NUMBERS at the John Brennan / RR Auction

34 May 21, 2018

"These were my winnings (screenshot from the invoice): I also bid on the Snoop Dogg p…"

Benjamin replied May 19, 2018 to Some BIG NUMBERS at the John Brennan / RR Auction

34 May 21, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service