We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jacob Henderson's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Just to hop in, I too like the look of ACOA over the proclaimed biggest three in the…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jul 30, 2020 to AutographCOA

16 Nov 30, 2021
Reply by 216 to 313

"Very interesting information Alan, maybe his brother has something to do with this i…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jul 20, 2020 to WARNING: Fake Cristiano Ronaldo Signatures are being sold by the CR7 Museum in Madeira!

16 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by Alex

"‪Thanks Dan, personally I’m unsure how it works exactly but there’s definitely somet…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jul 19, 2020 to WARNING: Fake Cristiano Ronaldo Signatures are being sold by the CR7 Museum in Madeira!

16 Feb 26, 2023
Reply by Alex

"I actually posted this in the eBay Reddit forum and a lot of newbies were saying “we…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jul 19, 2020 to Cristiano Ronaldo, I pretty much know these are fake but I just want to check...

8 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Jacob Henderson

"I think it’s part of the learning process when getting into autograph collecting, I…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jul 19, 2020 to Cristiano Ronaldo, I pretty much know these are fake but I just want to check...

8 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Jacob Henderson

"Yep, the people buying them must just not have any experience in the field, think th…"

8 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Jacob Henderson

"Yes you’re right Rob, there’s plenty of eBay sellers forging in mass, but thought ev…"

8 Jul 19, 2020
Reply by Jacob Henderson

"Will avoid in the future, got the 2nd one in the mail today and it looks fantastic,…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jun 3, 2020 to Opinions on a dodgy Autograph Dealer (Beginner buying Coldplay Memorabilia)

5 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

"Thought so, looks dodgy af! Learned for the future, got the 2nd one in the mail toda…"

Jacob Henderson replied Jun 3, 2020 to Opinions on a dodgy Autograph Dealer (Beginner buying Coldplay Memorabilia)

5 Jun 3, 2020
Reply by Dan Morris

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service