We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Trevor Song's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"why is he still a member of UACC if this is the case? You should report him"

Trevor Song replied Feb 12, 2020 to Is Ustar.net a trust-worthy company to buy autograph?

2 Feb 12, 2020
Reply by Trevor Song

"Alan Alda did sign by mail, but the problem is the way it was done has changed so mu…"

Trevor Song replied Jul 20, 2019 to Alan Alda and other Mash series photos from ebay

18 Jul 21, 2019
Reply by Jason Strecker

"If I'm not mistaken, Helen Keller could sign her name and she was both blind and dea…"

Trevor Song replied Apr 26, 2018 to Ray Charles signature Fake?

368 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by michelle

"All I think that matters in my opinion is if you enjoy the hobby and that anything t…"

368 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by michelle

"Hey goodcat, maybe I should clarify something to you. The reason why I said what I s…"

368 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by michelle

"Personally, I would rather have an autographed bible from God than a Ray Charles aut…"

Trevor Song replied Apr 25, 2018 to Ray Charles signature Fake?

368 Nov 20, 2021
Reply by michelle

"what are your sources about the rise of these things? Please don't post any fake new…"

Trevor Song replied Apr 24, 2018 to Adolf Hitler Autograph Discussion: Should we allow them here?

95 Oct 9, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"I feel the same way too - even if it is bad/questionable people. Nobody here is prom…"

Trevor Song replied Apr 22, 2018 to Adolf Hitler Autograph Discussion: Should we allow them here?

95 Oct 9, 2018

"That's ironic that you bring up censorship considering that Hitler and his Nazis wer…"

Trevor Song replied Apr 22, 2018 to Adolf Hitler Autograph Discussion: Should we allow them here?

95 Oct 9, 2018

"Well, he is a piece of history - for better or worse. Politics (especially during ti…"

95 Oct 9, 2018

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service