We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Christopher C Jones's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"They won't say.  Says the photographer wants privacy but will publish a letter of pr…"

Christopher C Jones replied Jul 23, 2019 to Jim Morrison signed "An American Prayer" opinions on authenticity?

27 Jul 27, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Here's a link.  Minimum $6K bid.  I thought I'd be a bidder but tack another 25% buy…"

Christopher C Jones replied Jul 23, 2019 to Jim Morrison signed "An American Prayer" opinions on authenticity?

27 Jul 27, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"When I asked for a letter of provenance or other proof of the piece's history, here…"

27 Jul 27, 2019
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Big money:  sold for $4500 "

Christopher C Jones replied Oct 4, 2017 to The Doors and Jim Morrison autographs--would appreciate opinions on authenticity

89 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

"I was hoping to purchase it.  I didn't provide a lot of detail because, while I resp…"

Christopher C Jones replied Sep 26, 2017 to The Doors and Jim Morrison autographs--would appreciate opinions on authenticity

89 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

"Appreciate all the opinions.  It helps a lot.  This forum is quite a little gem. Ch…"

Christopher C Jones replied Sep 21, 2017 to The Doors and Jim Morrison autographs--would appreciate opinions on authenticity

89 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

"I appreciate your thoughts.  I could kick myself for not purchasing checks back in 1…"

Christopher C Jones replied Sep 19, 2017 to The Doors and Jim Morrison autographs--would appreciate opinions on authenticity

89 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

"The notion of that excites me greatly.  Would love to hear from others as well if ti…"

Christopher C Jones replied Sep 19, 2017 to The Doors and Jim Morrison autographs--would appreciate opinions on authenticity

89 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

"We had pretty good discussion on this one so I thought I'd add another for everyone…"

Christopher C Jones replied Sep 18, 2017 to The Doors and Jim Morrison autographs--would appreciate opinions on authenticity

89 Oct 9, 2017
Reply by Teresa Stone

"I'm no expert like some folks here, but this looks very, very similar to one Ray sig…"

Christopher C Jones replied Sep 7, 2017 to "Rock 'n' roll is like a circus today." - Ray Manzarek

18 Sep 9, 2017
Reply by Richard Booth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service