We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Mike Wood's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm new here but got interested in this one cause Grace Kelly and found this link wh…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 10, 2019 to Grace (Kelly) de Monaco signature; Authentic?

2 Dec 10, 2019
Reply by Daniel S.

"That is exactly what needs to be done. "

Mike Wood replied Dec 9, 2019 to What's new in your collection?

6019 Apr 18
Reply by Martin Peters

"Thanks! That's what I was thinking. Are the rest of the Mantle's not? It looks like…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 7, 2019 to Autographs at a local auction

3 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

"Indeed! "

Mike Wood replied Dec 6, 2019 to 97 HOF program autos by Berra, Mays, Dimaggio & Eddie Mathews, I doubt it.

7 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

"I believe you on all that. I'm enjoying collecting the autos a lot atm. Some things…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 6, 2019 to 97 HOF program autos by Berra, Mays, Dimaggio & Eddie Mathews, I doubt it.

7 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

"Thanks, I'm trying to learn. Authenticating stuff to an exent interests me. Watches…"

7 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

"I think it's a very cool piece. My understanding of that time period is it's likely…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 6, 2019 to Secretary of the Navy under Abraham Lincoln, Gideon Welles, thoughts and comments please

3 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by scott

"Thanks, I will post it there. In retrospect it was my fault, it's so obvious but I w…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 6, 2019 to Yogi Berra signed ball

7 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

"Thank you! It seemed to me that it had some provenance to it.This one is by far my f…"

Mike Wood replied Dec 5, 2019 to Yogi Berra signed ball

7 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

"Thank you! "

Mike Wood replied Dec 5, 2019 to Yogi Berra signed ball

7 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Mike Wood

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos