JXE's Discussions (629)

Discussions Replied To (579) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some of my Horrorhound JLC autographs so you can study the traits of her si…"

JXE replied Jul 5 to is this JAMIE LEE CURTIS Real I need to Know Before I pay $150 seller says it was signed at Horrorhound in person in 2012

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"That reprint image is a copy of an authentic autograph. The one in question is not.…"

JXE replied Jul 5 to is this JAMIE LEE CURTIS Real I need to Know Before I pay $150 seller says it was signed at Horrorhound in person in 2012

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"At the end of the day the best thing to trust is your own eyes. Modern JLC signature…"

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"Anyone can post up proof pictures and mention a show that someone clearly signed on.…"

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"That book autograph is authentic. The Halloween picture you posted is not. "

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"Real Horrorhound Halloween items don't pop up often and they're worth more than $150…"

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"No. "

20 Jul 9
Reply by mike napoo

"Tom Holland recently did a show and there are a bunch of 9.8 CGC Signature Series co…"

JXE replied Jul 1, 2018 to Pixilated photo??

40 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"Thanks for sharing your detailed thoughts. Those same ideas have been going through…"

JXE replied Jun 5, 2018 to Clinton/Patterson Books

15 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Mike White

"Thank you for putting this together. I was looking through them on ebay today and I…"

JXE replied Jun 5, 2018 to Clinton/Patterson Books

15 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Mike White

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service