PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

James Orwin's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You're going to be even more sick to your stomach as it's at £155/$200 with still 3…"

James Orwin replied Jan 27 to Queen apparent "Fully Signed" LP on eBay UK.

5 Jan 27
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Thanks for the input/reply Patrick. Even Matt Berninger's at bottom right? "

James Orwin replied May 17, 2019 to The National "Signed" LP authentic?

2 May 17, 2019
Reply by James Orwin

"Here"

James Orwin replied Mar 7, 2016 to Confirmation on autographs a company is using.

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"Yeah. That's what I said before friend wasted money on what looks like a doodle. Th…"

James Orwin replied Mar 7, 2016 to Confirmation on autographs a company is using.

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"Thanks, I did think it looked a bit "meh" He's not going for it, and neither will I.…"

James Orwin replied Mar 6, 2016 to Confirmation on autographs a company is using.

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"Thanks, Mike. I'm pretty sure now you have said that and the many, many links on her…"

James Orwin replied Mar 6, 2016 to Confirmation on autographs a company is using.

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"Ok, thanks. I've edited the discussion name and also added 3 pics of items they're s…"

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"Why even comment if you're not messaging to help out?"

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"No....I didn't post this question last year. Another member on here did, in November…"

14 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by James Orwin

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was done by her PA or something like that. Can see now "why…"

James Orwin replied Aug 21, 2015 to Newbie in need of some advice/authentication.

2 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by James Orwin

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service