We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Ethan Moss's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"Damn living as a student in the UK! If anyone in the US is able to buy an extra copy…"

Ethan Moss replied Aug 4, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 7 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"Werner Herzog's first novel is available at Waterstones now, limited to one per pers…"

Ethan Moss replied Jul 16, 2022 to Non-Musician Signed Books and Merch

2257 7 hours ago
Reply by Joel S

"Here's mine from Waterstones today - do we have a match for this one yet?"

Ethan Moss replied Mar 7, 2022 to DOLLY PARTON SIGNED BOOK!!!

570 May 29, 2022
Reply by KD

"Thanks for that, I just bought one too. Seems like they're back in stock!"

Ethan Moss replied May 30, 2021 to Will Smith signed book (memoir)

120 Dec 3, 2021
Reply by Jor-El

"Thanks for that guys! I really appreciate it. I can give it to my friend now and not…"

Ethan Moss replied Mar 3, 2021 to Walter Payton Autograph Authenticity Question

3 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Ethan Moss

"I just saw that. I have no clue how! I reported it, but with eBay that doesn't seem…"

Ethan Moss replied Sep 6, 2020 to Authenticity of USA for Africa Signed Poster: Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen etc

22 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Doda

"Thanks Marc. I bought a signed board from them that was apparently backstage at the…"

Ethan Moss replied Sep 3, 2020 to Authenticity of USA for Africa Signed Poster: Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen etc

22 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Doda

"I think it's just been taken from the behind the scenes DVD which shows a bunch of t…"

Ethan Moss replied Sep 3, 2020 to Authenticity of USA for Africa Signed Poster: Bob Dylan, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen etc

22 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Doda

"Hi Marc, thanks for responding. Are Wolfgang's Vault known for fake autographs? I ha…"

22 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Doda

"Thanks everyone, I'm glad it's not just me who thinks its more than a little dubious…"

22 Sep 7, 2020
Reply by Doda

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service