We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Great_squasher's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks! If any, this was the one I was hoping could be authentic."

Great_squasher replied Jun 9, 2023 to Michael Jackson or not...

7 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by Great_squasher

"Good to know. "

7 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by Great_squasher

"I feared so. Maybe the collector, who has passed away, bought these two. Most others…"

7 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by Great_squasher

"Very interesting read, eveb ten years later! I have a card allegedly signed by John…"

Great_squasher replied Jan 15, 2022 to Calling all John Wayne experts, need your opinion

42 Jan 15, 2022
Reply by Joe W.

"I was just saying this after trying to decode the signatures after reading the study…"

Great_squasher replied Nov 13, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Adding for reference two signatures in-person from Schwarzenegger Instagram account "

Great_squasher replied Nov 13, 2018 to Arnold Schwarzenegger: Difference between Authentic & Secretarial + Signature Study

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Thanks! Great job with the autograph study. I thought the one I posted with the blac…"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

"Three fairly different ones. I guess I could read out the best of both descriptions…"

79 Sep 26, 2023
Reply by Michael Müller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service