We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

John Smith's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for finding humor in the incident in an earlier comment mark. While I'm having…"

John Smith replied Apr 17, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Very very nice collection there Mark and Stephen. Well I tried to play devils advoca…"

John Smith replied Apr 17, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Very very cool. Much respect here - HUGE gilmour fan. I only have one album that I'm…"

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"WOW! What a story! Hahaha - I would probably be honored to have a memory like that d…"

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Now this I find to be very true. It's also why I doubt any album in the caliber of P…"

John Smith replied Apr 16, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Interesting. Did not know he was more reluctant to sign earlier band work... makes s…"

John Smith replied Apr 16, 2011 to Real Or Fake: Pink Floyd's "The Dark Side of the Moon" Signed by All 4?

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Thanks for the reply.  Hmm.... I would have thought "Wish You Were Here" looked legi…"

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Just added. Sorry about that."

30 May 1, 2011
Reply by Danny

"Thanks for the reply Steve, will try and get more info. Just wanted to get the name…"

John Smith replied Apr 16, 2011 to Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

"Steve, what do you think of this? http://www.decisionpointauthentications.co.uk/   H…"

John Smith replied Apr 16, 2011 to Signs That a Dealer is Likely Selling Forgeries

223 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Larry Shockley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service