CM1978's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Mine for comparison. Received from Resident. IMG_8459.jpeg"

CM1978 replied on Thursday to Grandmaster Flash - Birth Of A Culture Signed Book

18 on Thursday
Reply by CM1978

"So I emailed Townsend to see if the lithograph had been delayed and might be coming…"

CM1978 replied on Thursday to Europe signed CD and bundles

9 on Thursday
Reply by CM1978

"Raul Malo, heart and soul of the country band the Mavericks died yesterday. As crass…"

CM1978 replied Dec 9, 2025 to Random signed music II

2367 on Thursday
Reply by damageinc777

"Also here (UK-based):  https://www.resident-music.com/product/auf-der-maur-melissa-…"

CM1978 replied Oct 31, 2025 to Melissa auf Der Maur (Hole / Smashing Pumpkins)

1 Oct 31, 2025
Reply by CM1978

"Thanks for the advice, and I am wondering the same... it seems like Sumerian would h…"

CM1978 replied Oct 28, 2025 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Thanks for the advice, all. I'm going to try to speak with the bank."

CM1978 replied Oct 28, 2025 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"So, I am trying to cancel this preorder. It's not something I necessarily want to do…"

CM1978 replied Oct 27, 2025 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"In for one, I suppose. I already have Slash and Duff. Would love to track down Izzy…"

CM1978 replied Oct 1, 2025 to Axl Rose graphic novel with signed Bookplate

278 Aug 6
Reply by Matt M.

"Is the Concord site moving slowly for anyone else?"

CM1978 replied Aug 22, 2025 to John Fogerty - Legacy: the Creedence Clearwater Revival years - Black 2LP Vinyl + SIGNED vinyl jacket

34 Nov 13, 2025
Reply by jayceman

"Should we start scrutinizing Interscope Records offers now? Or is this too early to…"

CM1978 replied Dec 27, 2024 to Snoop Dogg Signed CDs USA ONLY.....

334 Feb 16, 2025
Reply by Mr. Collector

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service