PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

Christina Marie's Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Frankie, Your copy looks great!! "

Christina Marie replied Apr 7 to Katy Perry - Signed Daisies 7" Vinyl

47 on Saturday
Reply by Frankie

"I just got this e-mail from Katy Perry's Canadian web store recently saying that  We…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 7 to Katy Perry - Signed Daisies 7" Vinyl

47 on Saturday
Reply by Frankie

"I decided to get the unknown free gift as stated in the email we got. FYI Universal…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 7 to Lady Gaga Autographed CHROMATICA cd back on sale

38 23 hours ago
Reply by Zach W

"It is mainly due to shipping costs! If I am able to buy from Amazon UK, they charge…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 7 to Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil... The Art of Starting Over Limited Edition Signed CD

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

"Thanks, Chris! It looks like it is UK Only!"

Christina Marie replied Apr 7 to Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil... The Art of Starting Over Limited Edition Signed CD

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

"The Greek, I am not sure what you mean by C's booklet but it is smaller than the sta…"

Christina Marie replied Apr 6 to Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil... The Art of Starting Over Limited Edition Signed CD

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

"That is what the back looks like ;-)"

Christina Marie replied Apr 6 to Demi Lovato - Dancing With The Devil... The Art of Starting Over Limited Edition Signed CD

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

""

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

"This is what my art card looks like! I got two but haven't opened the other one yet."

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

""

62 Apr 7
Reply by M.

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service