We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jack Trust's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"That's a good question which I thought of myself.  It's goodwill in Menasha, WI 800-…"

Jack Trust replied Aug 26, 2014 to Kurt Cobain signature authentication. Is this the real deal?

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

"Haha. You got me. Can't blame me for thinking it might be real. Yet, I should have k…"

Jack Trust replied Aug 26, 2014 to Kurt Cobain signature authentication. Is this the real deal?

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

"Okay, I do understand the entirety of everything you just said and agree that it rea…"

Jack Trust replied Aug 25, 2014 to Kurt Cobain signature authentication. Is this the real deal?

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

"I understand and agree with that, though I invite you to read the back story about t…"

Jack Trust replied Aug 25, 2014 to Kurt Cobain signature authentication. Is this the real deal?

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

"Actually, I think the "Love Buzz" signature is real.  Take a look here; http://www.s…"

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

"Thank you. I will keep searching.  Now if we could just prove he was murdered and di…"

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

"Thank you all for your opinion on this signature. I had the sneaking suspicion that…"

19 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by J.Seah

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service