Prashant Kaushik's Discussions (277)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"Wascher is amazing with MJ.  A lot of respect to her and her knowledge.  She is the…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Sep 14 to Michael Jackson Signed 8 x 10 Photo

24 on Sunday
Reply by just some dude

"Brandon...you have a very valid argument based on what you have said.  Either way, o…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Sep 9 to Are these authentic or fake? Michael Jackson Autographs?

40 Sep 13
Reply by James

"Nice observation Wascher!!! My guess is Brandon's has been an attempted forgery."

Prashant Kaushik replied Sep 9 to Are these authentic or fake? Michael Jackson Autographs?

40 Sep 13
Reply by James

"Every single item you have listed are not authentic.  Not one.  It's getting harder…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Sep 7 to Are these authentic or fake? Michael Jackson Autographs?

40 Sep 13
Reply by James

"This is another autograph of Michael Jackson from the John Brennan collection.  A wo…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Jul 5 to Michael Jackson JSA

21 Jul 6
Reply by James

"James, I am confident this is 100 percent real.  It is from the John Brennan Collect…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Jul 5 to Michael Jackson JSA

21 Jul 6
Reply by James

"Steve... It looks good BUT it may be a replica/copy."

Prashant Kaushik replied Jul 1 to Is this signature of Michael Jackson real?

12 Jul 3
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"This is from Knasiz Auctions.  They are notorious for selling fake MJ merchandise. …"

Prashant Kaushik replied Jun 3 to Signed invitation 1992 Frankfurt

3 Jun 3
Reply by Prashant Kaushik

"This is fake.  Without a doubt."

Prashant Kaushik replied May 11 to Michael Jackson signed letter JSA

3 May 11
Reply by Prashant Kaushik

"Am I missing something?  I think it looks great!  Can we have Wascher chime in?  She…"

Prashant Kaushik replied Apr 22 to PRISTINE AUCTION - Please Help!!! [Happy End ;)]

23 Apr 22
Reply by James

RSS

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service