We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Terry South's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the reply.I have been out of town so sorry to get back to you late.I e…"

Terry South replied Oct 7, 2019 to John Taylor Morman Church President Autograph is it real? Value?

2 Oct 7, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Thank you Josh,i have looked some up a lot of them on google,but some are difficlut…"

Terry South replied Sep 9, 2019 to A couple neat autographs,and also who signed these?

3 Sep 9, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Thanks Harald, I thank it is a neat item.Will check out Payne and Forbes . all the b…"

Terry South replied Sep 3, 2019 to Any ideas on who signed this and what it is? thanks terry

5 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"thanks Harald.I am not sure also. I have found a few signed with the t like this but…"

Terry South replied Sep 3, 2019 to Therodore Roosevelt Autograph on old album page.Is it real? Also who else signed this page?

3 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Harald Greisen

"I found it interesting,must of been some party."

Terry South replied Sep 3, 2019 to Any ideas on who signed this and what it is? thanks terry

5 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Thanks steve just learning who these people were is fun.Some i cannot make out but i…"

Terry South replied Aug 28, 2019 to Best way to sale Autographs?

7 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Harald Greisen

""

Terry South replied Aug 28, 2019 to Best way to sale Autographs?

7 Sep 3, 2019
Reply by Harald Greisen

"Thank you for the information.I was looking on google at the different ways he spell…"

Terry South replied Aug 25, 2019 to Therodore Roosevelt Autograph on old album page.Is it real? Also who else signed this page?

4 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Thanks for responding,What is the reason you have doubts? thank you terry"

Terry South replied Aug 25, 2019 to Therodore Roosevelt Autograph on old album page.Is it real? Also who else signed this page?

4 Aug 25, 2019
Reply by Terry South

"Thank you for your help.I did not not know what his autograph brings so it is good t…"

Terry South replied Aug 20, 2019 to Muhammad Ali signed letter

11 Aug 21, 2019
Reply by terrier8HOF

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service