We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Nicholas Whitt's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks guys! I have studied Mantle , Joe D and Some Ted Williams and feel pretty goo…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Sep 21, 2015 to Lou Gehrig, Babe Ruth, Lefty Gomez and Bill Dickey autos?? Found in a book bought from a auction opinions needed before I waste money sending them in please

9 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by James

"I understand that and I have studied a few that I like to look for but I have to say…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Sep 21, 2015 to Lou Gehrig, Babe Ruth, Lefty Gomez and Bill Dickey autos?? Found in a book bought from a auction opinions needed before I waste money sending them in please

9 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by James

"thanks for the input, Can you give me a few reasons why? Just for future reference "

9 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by James

"Few more pics"

9 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by James

"Here's a better pic"

Nicholas Whitt replied Mar 29, 2015 to Anyone good with Gehrig? I need a little help please...

2 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by JBS

"Thanks Ryan , I think its good myself. as for a price I just thru it up there to get…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Feb 9, 2015 to Anyone good with early Mantle auto's???

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Randy

"Yeah I posted on there to get a PSA QO but they came back with " unable to render a…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Feb 8, 2015 to Anyone good with early Mantle auto's???

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Randy

"Any help?"

Nicholas Whitt replied Feb 8, 2015 to Anyone good with early Mantle auto's???

6 Feb 19, 2015
Reply by Randy

"same here, I have snow white balls that are 30 yrs old and i have yellowed balls tha…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 8, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

"I just put it up to get a QO not to sell but I did get offers lol. I wouldnt pay 600…"

Nicholas Whitt replied Jan 8, 2015 to A couple Joe D balls I need help with please

38 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Erich Jerozal

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service