John Carpenter's Discussions (348)

Discussions Replied To (204) Replies Latest Activity

"Agree.  Can only see the Mc.  But that Paul does look like the rushed Pauls that he…"

John Carpenter replied Dec 28, 2018 to Paul McCartney Signed Abbey Rd - with P Cox COA

11 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager

"I did ask the seller for a little more info about the COX coa.  This is what he said…"

John Carpenter replied Dec 27, 2018 to Paul McCartney Signed Abbey Rd - with P Cox COA

11 Dec 28, 2018

"Yes it comes with it. but I cant seem to put a picture of it here in a reply. Im not…"

John Carpenter replied Dec 26, 2018 to Paul McCartney Signed Abbey Rd - with P Cox COA

11 Dec 28, 2018

"Thanks.  Apparently many of the photos he posts are from book signings, and I agree…"

John Carpenter replied Dec 3, 2018 to Anyone familiar with ebay seller njbc?

16 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Joe W.

"Here is an LP certified that kind of resembles the book sigs, I think ! https://www.…"

John Carpenter replied Dec 2, 2018 to STUDY: Jerry Lee Lewis - TTM real or not real

1190 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by John Carpenter

"Yes, not all this sellers stuff is cheap.  I think there is a lot of volume here, an…"

John Carpenter replied Nov 27, 2018 to Anyone familiar with ebay seller njbc?

16 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Joe W.

"Here is a better link https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sofindtype=0&_byseller=1…"

John Carpenter replied Nov 26, 2018 to Anyone familiar with ebay seller njbc?

16 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Joe W.

"Anyone have an opinion on the tour program?  Thanks"

John Carpenter replied Nov 8, 2018 to A short & sweet Bruce or a fake?

4 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by John Carpenter

"Thanks much! How about this one?  Said to be obtained this past summer at his Broadw…"

John Carpenter replied Nov 2, 2018 to A short & sweet Bruce or a fake?

4 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by John Carpenter

""

John Carpenter replied Jun 12, 2018 to Sandy Koufax and Roger Maris signed cards?

1 Jun 12, 2018
Reply by John Carpenter

RSS

PRIVATE SIGNINGS

Official Pix is offering a near complete Vacation cast signing with Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Dana Barron & Randy Quaid, with Personalization, Character Name & Quote options! The order deadline for Chevy Chase is this Monday, Jan. 14. Send-Ins need to arrive by Jan. 16. The other signings will be in February & March. Go to www.OfficialPix.com now to see over 130 different photos & posters to choose from—or send your items in now!

STEINER SPORTS has relationships with thousands of athletes spanning every major sport. We bridge the gap between you and your favorite athletes. Want your ticket autographed by Stephen Curry? No problem. A personalized "Happy Birthday" photograph from Kristaps Porzingis? That can be arranged, too. See all the signings coming up between now and March 31 at Steiner Sports.com

Fanatics Authentic has exclusive autograph relationships with many of the biggest sports stars. We strive to bring you truly unique items and the highest quality collectibles on the market today. All of our exclusive player autographs are witnessed by a Fanatics Authentic Representative, ensuring that you receive a 100% genuine signature. View our entire roster of stars in all major sports at www.fanaticsauthentic.com/pages/Exclusive_Athletes.

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Community Manager.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service