We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jjjjjjjj's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Rich thanks so much for the response. It sounds like I might end up having to stick…"

Jjjjjjjj replied Mar 29, 2017 to has anyone purchased from either of these eBay sellers? gglennn or bart6667?

2 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"I know I'm more than late to be bumping this discussion, but I just wanted to thank…"

Jjjjjjjj replied Jan 14, 2017 to Need opinions on Leonardo Dicaprio and ALEJANDRO INARRITU signatures

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"Hey Samuel, I'm having some difficulties with Eric from Skyline signatures. I starte…"

Jjjjjjjj replied Jan 7, 2017 to Need opinions on Leonardo Dicaprio and ALEJANDRO INARRITU signatures

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"Hey guys, sorry to bump this discussion again but I'm running into some difficulties…"

Jjjjjjjj replied Jan 7, 2017 to Need opinions on Leonardo Dicaprio and ALEJANDRO INARRITU signatures

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"Ok awesome, I think I'm going to buy it and this one from skylinesignatures on eBay:…"

Jjjjjjjj replied Jan 6, 2017 to Need opinions on Leonardo Dicaprio and ALEJANDRO INARRITU signatures

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"Dude the one by signature pieces is amazing. I would love to have it. As usual I got…"

Jjjjjjjj replied Jan 6, 2017 to Need opinions on Leonardo Dicaprio and ALEJANDRO INARRITU signatures

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"I've read about TheFriendlyStranger from you guys before I joined here the other day…"

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"Awesome thanks for the links Rich. And Jesus, once again Leo has signed with a dark…"

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"Dude if you could spot check a few more solid sources and get back to me that would…"

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

"After doing some research the past couple of day's the autographs above look really…"

58 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by Jjjjjjjj

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service