Autographtastic's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks"

Autographtastic replied on Saturday to Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix Autographs at Heritage -- Authentic?

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Ballroom, would you be kind enough to post a couple more examples of this Hendrix st…"

Autographtastic replied on Friday to Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix Autographs at Heritage -- Authentic?

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Thanks. "

Autographtastic replied Apr 2 to Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix Autographs at Heritage -- Authentic?

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"= self appointed authenticators. "

Autographtastic replied Apr 2 to Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix Autographs at Heritage -- Authentic?

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"I'm not familiar with Morrison. Did he ever sign with his full and separate first na…"

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Thanks. Do you know how Music & Entertainment at Heritage go about authenticatin…"

17 on Tuesday
Reply by Paul

"Please can you add a link to the original discussion. "

Autographtastic replied Apr 2 to Genuine Jimi Hendrix?

3 Apr 2
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Get an Epperson quick opinion on the '62 set - I'd bet my bottom dollar that it come…"

Autographtastic replied Apr 2 to selling from usa on ebay

10 on Saturday
Reply by Invest_In_Graphs

"The George is hard to tell due to poor visibility. I see problems with the Paul, Joh…"

10 on Saturday

"None of these are authentic. Please wait for the more experienced hands on here to c…"

10 on Saturday

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service