We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Eileen's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I've got one that was signed for me right around the time the film "Being There" had…"

Eileen replied Apr 12, 2015 to Peter Sellers - advice and opinions please

7 Apr 12, 2015
Reply by Eileen

"Nice item Chad.  To tell you the truth I never heard of "You know my Name" until Ant…"

Eileen replied Feb 17, 2013 to I'm a newbie, have question about My Paul McCartney autograph with Smiley face.

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Wow,  that was awesome!  Thanks. But after all of this my husbands begging me not to…"

Eileen replied Feb 17, 2013 to I'm a newbie, have question about My Paul McCartney autograph with Smiley face.

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thanks Rick,  exactly.   Look at the ebay items I've bought and sold.  I can tell yo…"

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Yea, Who would have known during the height of Beatlemania, as I was planning my wed…"

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Ha, ha!  Thanks for the laugh!  I needed it.  This is just too stressful.  Would you…"

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Exactly.  Thanks to all of you for your support on this.  And if I don't sell it now…"

Eileen replied Feb 16, 2013 to I'm a newbie, have question about My Paul McCartney autograph with Smiley face.

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"By the way Josh, I DID post something for everyone here right on this discussion.  A…"

Eileen replied Feb 16, 2013 to I'm a newbie, have question about My Paul McCartney autograph with Smiley face.

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Wow, I didn't know I was breaking protocol by not taking your offers.Maybe that shou…"

72 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thanks so much Rich and Rob. "

Eileen replied Feb 13, 2013 to May I post a link?

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Eileen

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service