Korey Simmons's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea, I ordered a couple and paid $11 for shipping. Lol"

Korey Simmons replied Jun 17 to Backstreet Boys A Very Backstreet Christmas Standard Vinyl Record 1st 500 signed

42 Jul 7
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"Hmm, you can order the signed sleeve without the record."

Korey Simmons replied Jun 17 to Backstreet Boys A Very Backstreet Christmas Standard Vinyl Record 1st 500 signed

42 Jul 7
Reply by JIMMY JAMES

"I would definitely trust Newbury. I had a pre-order for a signed Jelly Roll CD and a…"

Korey Simmons replied Jun 12 to John Mellencamp Signed CD at Newbury Comics

13 Jun 13
Reply by Addison Casey

"Hmm $85, 12x12 box set and no vinyl; $65 for the box set and record would of been gr…"

Korey Simmons replied Jun 3 to Motionless in White HAND SIGNED PRINTS BOX SET (LIMITED TO 1,500)

1 Jun 3
Reply by Korey Simmons

"Just FYI for anyone interested, Newbury still has their "Midnight" Signed CD. I boug…"

Korey Simmons replied May 22 to Set it Off - Signed CD

1 May 22
Reply by Korey Simmons

"Ah I think I got them confused with one direction. My apologies folks. Removed the…"

Korey Simmons replied May 11 to 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER 5SOS5 Deluxe CD or Vinyl With Autographed Art Card

18 May 11
Reply by jayceman

"Good move sir."

Korey Simmons replied May 11 to 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER 5SOS5 Deluxe CD or Vinyl With Autographed Art Card

18 May 11
Reply by jayceman

"Removed comment for inaccuracy."

18 May 11
Reply by jayceman

"Called my daughter and she was freaking out...she's seen them a couple times and has…"

18 May 11
Reply by jayceman

"Thanks!"

18 May 11
Reply by jayceman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service