www.TheCEAD.com's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That's me he means! I'm easy to reach at www.ClassicEntertainmentAutographs.com. I…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Sep 12, 2017 to Horror advice

23 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"No... signed very early photo."

www.TheCEAD.com replied Dec 7, 2016 to Anybody need a Sebastian Shaw autograph???

3 Dec 7, 2016
Reply by Mike T

"Please see the signature study on my web site, www.TheCEAD.com, for which Tom Kramer…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Dec 3, 2013 to James Dean Autographs: This Great Signed Photo Makes Me Want to Talk About Them

20 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by a pug called eva

"Did you see the Knaggs entry in my database, www.TheCEAD.com?"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Jun 22, 2013 to Adding rarities to the collection

19 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"I just started breaking up a neat collection of signed FDCs on my web site, www.Clas…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Jun 16, 2013 to Signed First Day Covers are they something the average autograph collector avoids?

15 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by www.TheCEAD.com

"Thanks for the pitch for my site-- www.TheCEAD.com, Rog!  Looking over your list of…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied May 28, 2013 to Adding rarities to the collection

19 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Roger Hurlburt

"This is Gary, founder of the popular authentication resource,www.TheCEAD.com.  Sever…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Jan 6, 2013 to Great New Resource of Vintage Hollywood Exemplars!

15 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by www.TheCEAD.com

"Steve, Have a look at the study on Dean's signature I did, reviewed and OKed by Tom,…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Jan 6, 2013 to James Dean Autographs: This Great Signed Photo Makes Me Want to Talk About Them

20 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by a pug called eva

"I have an in-person signature I can contribute from my personal pilings, should you…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied Jan 6, 2013 to Heath Ledger Signature Study

200 Aug 30, 2018
Reply by Brandon Chisholm

"I've actually just been consigned one of the most outstanding collections of vintage…"

www.TheCEAD.com replied May 10, 2012 to Calling All Boris Karloff Experts

53 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by kevin conway

RSS

Events

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Created by Steve Cyrkin Community Mgr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service