We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

JMS1223's Discussions (471)

Discussions Replied To (459) Replies Latest Activity

"That looks like a facsimile (copy) of his signature used on a letter. It’s either au…"

JMS1223 replied 12 hours ago to Spurious Arnold Schwarzenegger autograph

15 11 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"Agree with the above 100%"

JMS1223 replied 12 hours ago to Spurious Arnold Schwarzenegger autograph

15 11 hours ago
Reply by Jason H

"That looks pretty amazing. Almost too good to be true so I would definitely be suspi…"

JMS1223 replied on Monday to Beatles full signed color photo

122 3 hours ago
Reply by spaceman

"That’s the kind of ridiculous stuff I sometimes see too. I sure hope NO ONE buys it…"

JMS1223 replied on Saturday to Anyone familiar with Tamino Autographs?

38 on Monday
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Those are so amazing. The smudging wouldn’t bother me at all given the excellent pho…"

JMS1223 replied on Saturday to Is a smudged signature better than no signature at all?

10 on Saturday
Reply by Scott Paul

"Looks like a computer glitch. I’m sorry to hear it failed authentication. After spen…"

JMS1223 replied Apr 10 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"What’s interesting is there is nothing written in the “Result” box but there’s the c…"

JMS1223 replied Apr 8 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Could they maybe have sent it to a station for a sticker by accident then realized a…"

JMS1223 replied Apr 8 to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

58 Apr 10
Reply by BallroomDays67

"Yes, some do, but unfortunately others have those pages autopen (Dolly Parton and Bo…"

JMS1223 replied Mar 28 to Michelle Obama

15 Mar 28
Reply by JMS1223

"Agree. The sticker alone would be a deal breaker for me, never mind the other issues…"

JMS1223 replied Mar 21 to Can someone appraise this Michael Jackson signature?

14 Mar 22
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service