We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jadzzia Mj's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi everyone ,That should be interesting ,or unbelievable  :Read please :http://www.p…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Nov 13, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"It is I who thank you for all the shares here. I'm like you Ema, tired of seeing all…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Nov 11, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

" Thank you ,These drawings are too abstract to be of Michael ...this is a friend who…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Nov 10, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"Hello , Thank you for all your information and research. It is very appreciate by fa…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Nov 10, 2014 to Lot of Michael Jackson signatures... real or fake? (Forger Erick Oswaldo McKay, Erick Mckay Burgos) marc-at2014, always-4-fun, bluelifesaver, disneycolector eBay names

663 Apr 15
Reply by Austin Bucolo

"http://www.carltonbooks.co.uk/books/products/michael-jackson-the-personal-collection…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Jan 22, 2013 to Michael Jackson Signing Styles in Julien's Tompkins and Bush Sale

2748 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Jose

"I have more than enough lies Darren Julien ...Veronica, a fan has even post this let…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Jan 8, 2013 to Michael Jackson Signing Styles in Julien's Tompkins and Bush Sale

2748 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Jose

"Hello,happy new year 2013 here, thank you to you all for the work done here.In fact…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Jan 2, 2013 to Michael Jackson Signing Styles in Julien's Tompkins and Bush Sale

2748 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Jose

"Again thank you to you all for the work, thank you to Autograph Magazine Live have i…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Dec 19, 2012 to Michael Jackson Signing Styles in Julien's Tompkins and Bush Sale

2748 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Jose

"  I still have my questions have'll see if I have the answers ....:)"

Jadzzia Mj replied Dec 13, 2012 to Michael Jackson Signing Styles in Julien's Tompkins and Bush Sale

2748 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Jose

"excuse me but I could not stop laughing when I saw the signature on the bottle of st…"

Jadzzia Mj replied Dec 11, 2012 to Michael Jackson Signing Styles in Julien's Tompkins and Bush Sale

2748 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Jose

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service