crazyrabbits23's Discussions (383)

Discussions Replied To (382) Replies Latest Activity

"My first thought was that it had been signed by one of the artists who performed on…"

crazyrabbits23 replied 1 hour ago to Can't identify these autographs on Gran Turismo PS1

2 1 hour ago
Reply by JB007Collector

"That UK boxset looks incredible. If this comes through (and I'm still waiting on the…"

crazyrabbits23 replied 9 hours ago to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

132 3 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"Wish the sale was for Canada too -- I'd probably pick up a copy of Yuval Harari's "2…"

crazyrabbits23 replied on Saturday to Live Talks Holiday Sale on Books

11 on Saturday
Reply by Matt M.

"Still waiting, still to be charged, did receive both emails from Indigo. I expect th…"

crazyrabbits23 replied on Friday to cormac mccarthy book on amazon

132 3 hours ago
Reply by mcnish

"Yeah, if you're going to do something like buying a "supporter pledge" (or whatever…"

crazyrabbits23 replied on Wednesday to Steven Tyler signed 8x10 for charity donation to Janie's Fund

56 on Thursday
Reply by JK

"The OGs! Their adaptation of Reichenbach Fall is still my favorite of any live-actio…"

crazyrabbits23 replied on Wednesday to What's new in your collection?

5722 3 hours ago
Reply by J.Seah

""An auction on Tatatu [...} in which every interaction makes you earn virtual coin t…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Nov 28 to Morgan Freeman Suspicious Autograph

5 Nov 28
Reply by Andrea Deledda

"It's definitely a double-edged sword. Do I think there's a premium to owning new boo…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Nov 28 to UK Signed, The Books They are a-Changin'!

4 Nov 28
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"+1 - a fantastic community!"

crazyrabbits23 replied Nov 26 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

"I've been saying this since the beginning. Dylan didn't have to do any of this. 1) H…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Nov 25 to Bob Dylan AUTOPEN Info To Help With Returns / Refunds - Simon & Schuster, Premiere, and Coles

1257 8 hours ago
Reply by Tom Brewstein

RSS

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service