PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS IN THE DISCUSSION FORUMS, NOT BLOGS.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST, THANKS.

crazyrabbits23's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"If it's more than $50, I wouldn't go for it. She seems to sign with the initials all…"

crazyrabbits23 replied May 30 to Walking Dead Lauren Cohan signed photo. Really authentic?

3 May 31
Reply by Rich

"How much was the seller charging on the book?"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 31 to Barack and Michelle Obama Signed Audacity of Hope - what do you think?

5 Apr 5
Reply by Dan Morris

"I came across something similar a year or two back. Not the same configuration, but…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 30 to Barack and Michelle Obama Signed Audacity of Hope - what do you think?

5 Apr 5
Reply by Dan Morris

"The same thing happened with a convention up here in Canada, related to an older tel…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 4 to Conventions, Through the mail collecting and Ebay

3 Mar 4
Reply by john

"David Niven's "The Moon's a Balloon", first edition, fifteeenth impression. Not in…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Mar 3 to What's new in your collection?

5114 on Monday
Reply by Eddie Gonzalez

"Don't wait. If you can get it, do so."

crazyrabbits23 replied Feb 24 to Star Wars Autographs

6 Feb 24
Reply by Dan Morris

"Newest find - didn't think I'd ever catch one in the wild, especially for her first…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Feb 21 to What's new in your collection?

5114 on Monday
Reply by Eddie Gonzalez

"I don't trust that Quincy sig at all (for reference, here's mine). He has one of the…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Feb 19 to Thriller signed by Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones

5 Feb 20
Reply by Dan Morris

"I don't know who "Korl" is, but I doubt he would want his name associated with this…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Feb 4 to I’m Skeptical but your the experts

9 Feb 5
Reply by David V

"Just as a rule, I typically avoid EBay listings that have printed information listed…"

crazyrabbits23 replied Jan 31 to Clark gable autograph

4 Feb 3
Reply by Bill Stockley

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service