We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Irvin J. Gelb's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for your comments and thoughts everyone. This new law certainly needs to b…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Jan 29, 2017 to New California State Law Regarding Sale of Autographs

21 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"Hi, I consider myself in most autographs but Clint Eastwood's has always been one th…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Apr 18, 2016 to Clint Eastwood

9 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Ian Baldock

"http://stores.ebay.com/MY-MOVIE-MEMORABILIA-AND-MORE?_trksid=p4340.l2563 why the ha…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Apr 22, 2012 to HELP WANTED - EBAY LISTER FOR AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS AND PHOTOGRAPHS

9 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by mike aring

"I do have an extremely successful Ebay account with an impeccable reputation for aut…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Apr 20, 2012 to HELP WANTED - EBAY LISTER FOR AUTOGRAPHED ITEMS AND PHOTOGRAPHS

9 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by mike aring

"I have also had word of newly increased Ebay vigilance of autographed items - especi…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied May 2, 2011 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

"Interesting site that seems to be a way to earn revenue from visitors clicking on Eb…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Sep 22, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"My recommendation is that you do a thorough search on the internet to look for examp…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied May 20, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"That's a good idea Keith but I don't think practical because there are many sellers…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Apr 30, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"I think that a new Ebay autograph collector's group would be very important. Other t…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Apr 30, 2010 to eBay Forum Category/Group--What would you like to see?

75 Sep 26, 2010

"Kevin, I agree with you and one of my pet peeves is a seller who offers a LOA and th…"

Irvin J. Gelb replied Apr 23, 2010 to eBay Finally Cracks Down on Crooks, Forgers and Frauds

58 May 2, 2011
Reply by DB

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service