We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Jack The-Hat's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for this info Michelle, it's much appreciated! I have been hearing some good…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 18, 2014 to Trusted autograph authenticators in London. UK?

4 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Jack The-Hat

"Hi Michelle, Thanks for reply. It would be music"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 16, 2014 to Trusted autograph authenticators in London. UK?

4 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Jack The-Hat

"Thanks for this info, just came across this on their San Francisco store website. Si…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 11, 2014 to Tupac Shakur "2pac" Signed bandana.. REAL or FAKE???

23 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Thanks everyone for all your reply's/opinions, it's much appreciated!"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 11, 2014 to Tupac Shakur "2pac" Signed bandana.. REAL or FAKE???

23 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"@Rick Meyer first off what I asked was a genuine question I wasn't coming at the guy…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 9, 2014 to Tupac Shakur "2pac" Signed bandana.. REAL or FAKE???

23 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Have you ever seen a Authentic 2pac signature on a material type surface before? I h…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 9, 2014 to Tupac Shakur "2pac" Signed bandana.. REAL or FAKE???

23 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"@Dan Gregory Is that based on the AAU/Drew Max COA the seller says it's accompanied…"

23 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Rick Meyer

"Can't he just make a new account with different name & then we won't know who he…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 8, 2014 to Tupac makaveli poster autographed inscribed, Real or Fake?

58 Jan 8, 2014

"Well I was actually searching on google for Tupac autographs and came across his thr…"

Jack The-Hat replied Jan 8, 2014 to Tupac makaveli poster autographed inscribed, Real or Fake?

58 Jan 8, 2014

"Because when he was alive the album was set for a march 97 release, I would think th…"

58 Jan 8, 2014

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service