We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Garrett Meadows's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm glad that someone else knows about "Dr. Feelgood" and his insidious medical prac…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 16 to Mickey Mantle Good or bad?? Found another Mantle auto in the storage unit.

24 Feb 16
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I read that Arthur MacArthur lives under an assumed-name and never married. He was a…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 16 to yes or no Douglas MacArthur

4 Feb 17
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"This has nothing to do with the authenticity of the autograph, but just read an inte…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 16 to Mickey Mantle Good or bad?? Found another Mantle auto in the storage unit.

24 Feb 16
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thank you for the info. Even to my untrained eye, the autograph looked off.  I appr…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 13 to Yes or no Audie Murphy

4 Feb 13
Reply by Eddy

"Good observation. I always felt Nightmare Alley was Ty Power's best film. I discover…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 13 to Yes or No on this handsome Tyrone Power portrait?

14 Feb 13
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Both Ty Power and Robert Taylor never got within shouting distance of an Oscar nomin…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 11 to Yes or No on this handsome Tyrone Power portrait?

14 Feb 13
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thanks to everyone who set me straight.  I rather thought it was a facsimile but bec…"

Garrett Meadows replied Feb 11 to Yes or No on this handsome Tyrone Power portrait?

14 Feb 13
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thanks for the tip about "Monty" over "Montgomery." Yes, I agree, I like the fact th…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 7 to Yes or no Montgomery Clift?

7 Jan 7

"By the way, do you have an authentic Robert Taylor you wouldn't mind sharing with me…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 6 to Yes or no 11"x14" handsome photo of Robert Taylor?

9 Jan 7

"I had no idea. There was a signed photo of a youngish Robert Taylor I should have bo…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 6 to Yes or no 11"x14" handsome photo of Robert Taylor?

9 Jan 7

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service