We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Garrett Meadows's Discussions (363)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you."

Garrett Meadows replied on Tuesday to Yes or No on this lovely portrait of Capucine?

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thank you for the info. Don't worry. I'm not going to buy it. The same dealer has a…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jul 19 to Yes/No on this Tyrone Power. I've never seen him sign as "Ty Power."

2 Jul 19
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"There's better Nat King Cole material out there. Even if authentic, I wouldn't buy a…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jul 17 to Nat King Cole

4 Jul 17
Reply by BxBoy

"Yes, it is a lovely portrait of a very lovely lady."

Garrett Meadows replied Jul 4 to Yes or no on Lillian Gish?

2 Jul 4
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"You make some valid points. If authentic, that signed Gable portrait would be defini…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jun 4 to Yes or No on this magnificent Clark Gable portrait in film Call of the Wild?

4 Jun 4
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"I'm guessing Guinness made a simple mistake in the date. If SW came out in 1977 and…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jun 2 to Alec Guinness Star Wars inscription?

12 Jun 2
Reply by Cogo

"Darn that "autopen." "

Garrett Meadows replied Jun 2 to Yes or No on this sinister photo portrait of Spiro Agnew?

5 Jun 2
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Oh my goodness! That piece is being auctioned as "authentic." Some unsuspecting buye…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jun 2 to Yes or No on this magnificent Clark Gable portrait in film Call of the Wild?

4 Jun 4
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Good point."

Garrett Meadows replied Jun 2 to Yes or No on this sinister photo portrait of Spiro Agnew?

5 Jun 2
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Flight of the Phoenix was a great movie. One of Stewart's better later movies."

Garrett Meadows replied Jun 1 to James Stewart Signed 8x10

5 Jun 4
Reply by KaiMi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service