Garrett Meadows's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm afraid the politically-correct juggernaut has rolled over Jolson, relegating him…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 21 to Yes or no on this Jolson signed photo?

4 Jan 21
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"That's what my late mother told me, that Jolson was the first Broadway-crossovers to…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 21 to Yes or no on this Jolson signed photo?

4 Jan 21
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thank you. I thought it looked sketchy."

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 15 to yes or no on this handsome portrait of Errol Flynn?

2 Jan 15
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"You know you're Joan Crawford. I had no idea it was from "The Women." I rather thoug…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 15 to Yes or No on this stunning portrait of Joan Crawford?

4 Jan 15
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thank you. It's a great portrait."

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 15 to Yes or No on this stunning portrait of Joan Crawford?

4 Jan 15
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Even if the autograph were real, that tattoo is an immediate turn-off. I guess I'm a…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 5 to Is this Amy Winehouse signature real?

5 Jan 5
Reply by Richard Rey

"I rather thought the same thing."

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 5 to yes or no this British author P. G. Wodehouse?

2 Jan 5
Reply by Garrett Meadows

"Thanks for the warning about Abebooks. I've seen a few items I would like to have ha…"

Garrett Meadows replied Jan 4 to Does eBay REALLY guarantee the authenticity of all items sold on its site?

20 Jan 4
Reply by John Smith

"I agree 100%.  Also I didn't know about "computer autopen." Boy, technology further…"

Garrett Meadows replied Dec 25, 2022 to Does eBay REALLY guarantee the authenticity of all items sold on its site?

20 Jan 4
Reply by John Smith

"Thanks for the clarification. "

Garrett Meadows replied Dec 24, 2022 to Does eBay REALLY guarantee the authenticity of all items sold on its site?

20 Jan 4
Reply by John Smith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2023   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service