We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Farhan Khan's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I came upon many of the same pictures and googled, Mantle Forgery and there were the…"

Farhan Khan replied Nov 30, 2015 to Roger Maris Mantle Examples Of Signed/Forged Safe At Home Photo COA GFA Rocchi

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"Yes my friend. I purchased them through dcarlc. I reached out to him and told him my…"

Farhan Khan replied Nov 30, 2015 to Roger Maris Mantle Examples Of Signed/Forged Safe At Home Photo COA GFA Rocchi

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"Here is one that is Ali"

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"3 more pictures"

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"These are 3 of the pictures. Will upload more."

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"Hello, Please call me Farhan. I will get those pictures posted. The guy did sell me…"

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

"Hello, I just got into the hobby of collecting. I did buy some of these forged auto…"

15 Feb 18, 2016
Reply by CJCollector

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service