We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Rick Stallard's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think thats real news to anyone. We all know it's all fake. They are back on…"

Rick Stallard replied Aug 4, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Guess what!!!! I found TryCW. They are still on ebay and selling as etphonetim. Look…"

Rick Stallard replied Apr 6, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"I would say 80% of all autographs sold on ebay are fake. And that may be higher. It'…"

Rick Stallard replied Apr 5, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"WOW, you guys have got to go look at what stradoxx is selling on ebay. A Norman Reed…"

Rick Stallard replied Apr 4, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Hey Jacob, can you say,,,,,, BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!  look up some more places on the int…"

Rick Stallard replied Apr 3, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"A COA is TOTALLY worthless!! Anyone can give one it means absolutely nothing. It's a…"

Rick Stallard replied Apr 3, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"YA THINK !!  Wanna bet we never hear who this "third party" person is!!! If he is fo…"

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Would you like to tell us who the "third party" is !?!? Please do!!!  I'm sorry but…"

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Their website is back up and selling super cheap signed photos. TryCw.com. I do thin…"

Rick Stallard replied Mar 31, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

"Lot has happened in last 2 hours. They, not ebay, has shut down their ebay account.…"

Rick Stallard replied Mar 24, 2014 to TRY CW Autographs COAs Certificate of Authenticity Reputation Etc.

45 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Victor W

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service