greg kitchen's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"dont buy from me ok if you think the signatures are not real."

greg kitchen replied Jul 17, 2013 to I guess this seller flatironsportarts, thinks two COAs makes this Mantle legit. I don`t think so.

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"no proof of anything you said, just a stupid an opinion nothing more  to try and har…"

greg kitchen replied Jul 17, 2013 to I guess this seller flatironsportarts, thinks two COAs makes this Mantle legit. I don`t think so.

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"someone just told me you must be working with someone else to make up such disgustin…"

greg kitchen replied Jul 17, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Flartironart COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

34 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"you have no proof, none, zero. im happy with the stuff and if not i send it back sim…"

greg kitchen replied Jul 17, 2013 to Mickey Mantle Autographed Baseball Forgery Ebay Seller Flartironart COA Hollywood & Sports Memorabilia

34 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"your totally  dishonest because the buyer can return the item anytime if they have p…"

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"than dont buy the ball if your guessing. am i making you buy the ball? no. am i givi…"

34 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"amateur harming another person business without proof. there is nothing lower"

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"what are talking about? "

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

"so you admit you not expert. gee i knew you have nothing else to do except harass pe…"

34 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Carl Ryan

"are you calling yourself an idiot? you signed your reply that way. do you have noth…"

66 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Rock G III

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service